[molpro-user] Problem with MRCI calculation

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Sun Oct 20 21:14:17 BST 2013

Without seeing your geometry, which would give a clue as to how many frozen-core orbitals there are, it's impossible to give definitive advice, but it seems to me likely that this is a very large MRCI calculation that will indeed consume a lot of resource. An obvious next step would be to try reducing the size of the active space in order to at least estimate feasibility of a meaningful calculation.