[molpro-user] DFT-SAPT

Andreas Hesselmann andreas.hesselmann at fau.de
Wed Sep 18 17:38:23 BST 2013

Dear Brijesh,

this can happen in df-dft-sapt calcs
when the integral screening just regards
all integrals as zero and we have not
any patch for this yet. The only option that
I see to fix this is to set all integral
thresholds to lower values, especially
the value for THRPROD.

Best wishes,
Andreas

Am Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:16:12 +0200
schrieb brijesh kumar <brijesh78 at gmail.com>:

> Dear All,
> I am trying to run DFT-SAPT calculations for a dimer with various
> separations between the monomers.
> For close distances ( 2, 2, 5 Angstrom) the jobs run fine.  On
> increasing the distance 8 or 10 angstrom it gives following error:
>
> E1exch
>  ------
>  NTB,NT=                      369                      369
>  nseg=                        1  ltrack=                     4096
> lenbt= 0
>  nwl=               4999791975  lenop=                        0
>
>  ?ERROR: NOT ENOUGH MEMORY IN init_blkbinsrt: HAVE=********  LENOP=
> 0  NSEG=     1  LENBT=       0  MemRsv_Srt2=       0
>
>  ERROR EXIT
>  CURRENT STACK:      MAIN
>
> ----------------
> I am using 5Gb memory and my dimer has 27 atoms.
> Could you please suggest  how to fix this problem?
>
> Thank you
> Best Regards
> Brijesh

Andreas Hesselmann
Lehrstuhl für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universität Erlangen
Egerlandstraße 3
91058 Erlangen / Germany
Phone:  +49 9131/85-25021