[molpro-user] "ARMCI DASSERT fail" on df-lccsdt-f12 with Molpro 2012.1 after 'computing T2S/ST2S on-the-fly'

Edrisse Chermak edrisse.chermak at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Sep 26 07:33:56 BST 2013

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I do use Grid Engine 2011.1 as queuing system. And I'm sure it's
not a memory issue since I'm asking 6000MW and I'm running calculations
on nodes with 50+GB of memory for each.

Good to know the issue doesn't origin from Molpro. I'll switch the
question to Grid Engine ML.

Thanks for the clarification,
Edrisse