No subject

Fri Apr 4 12:07:02 BST 2014

Global Arrays. If this is the case the executable:

/usr/local/ga-4-0-8/tcgmsg/ipcv4.0/parallel

should be present. Is this the case?

I am not aware of anyone who has successfully built a pure tcgmsg build
of Global Arrays for Darwin, all builds I am currently aware of use
tcgmsg-mpi. There is also a bug in Global Arrays version 4-0-8 which to
my knowledge has not yet been fixed. The file doc/mpp_notes.txt on the
Molpro source tree should help you to achieve a working build.

Best wishes,

Andy