[molpro-user] illegal implementation problem in openw?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 09:40:07 BST 2014

Grigory,

Does the error always occur when running the same input file, or does it
sometimes work?

If the same job can sometimes work and sometimes fail I'd be inclined to
suspect problems accessing the shared filesystem, perhaps a temporary
network issue.

If the same job always fails, please send the details of the build,
CONFIG file and input file and I'll try to reproduce the problem.

Best wishes,

Andy