[molpro-user] Question on the molpro binaries at the Molpro web-site

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 18:01:13 BST 2014

Evgeniy,

The BLAS is MKL; the Fortran compiler is generally the latest version of
ifort, and the C/C++ compiler is the version of GNU shipping with the
latest openSUSE.

The options are:

./configure -batch -ifort -gcc -blaspath /opt/intel/mkl/lib/intel64

for serial, and additionally '-mpp -auto-ga-mpich' for parallel. There
is then some post configure hacking of CONFIG to force static linking.

Best wishes,

Andy