[molpro-user] surf and optg problems in Molpro

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:35:41 BST 2014

Matthias,

I don't know the specifics of each of these programs, but it might be
helpful to post input files which demonstrate the problems, the smaller
the better. In the second case of restart, try to write something self
contained so that it can be reproduced by running just 1 input file (see
testjobs/h2o_restart.test as an example).

Best wishes,

Andy