[molpro-user] Lagrangian multipliers in CC code

Werner Győrffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 30 12:28:29 BST 2014

Dear Rodrigo,

Analytical energy gradients are currently available for various coupled
cluster (CC) methods in Molpro: QCISD, QCISD(T), CCD, and CCSD. One can
print solutions of the CP-HF equations, relaxed- and nonrelaxed density
matrices by using the MATROP card (see details in the manual). Solutions
of the CP-HF equations are stored automatically. Density matrices can be
stored by using the DM card (see details in the manual).

Some options may only work by using a recent update to the current
version of Molpro ( See details on
https://www.molpro.net/download/index.php?version=2012.1 ).

Regards,

Werner.