[molpro-user] water monomer excitation energy

Peterson, Kirk kipeters at wsu.edu
Sun Dec 21 19:30:23 GMT 2014

Dear Martin,

try sym=3 rather than sym=2 (B1 and B2 labels can be a bit tricky. One has to note which corresponds to out-of-plane symmetry in order to match convention)

Also, somewhat unrelated, but it is not good practice at all to correlate all the electrons with just a valence basis set as you do here.

best,

-Kirk