[molpro-user] Triplet state calculations

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 08:04:53 GMT 2014

Alan,

I've built a version as similar as possible (ifort, MKL, same
version/patchlevel of Molpro) and the input runs for me. I would guess
it's the compiler version which seems quite old, perhaps the compiler is
making a mistake whilst optimizing one of the files (I tested with 14.0.2).

If you've access to a more recent ifort try that, or if not try using
the latest (4.8.2) gfortran. It could well be the case that a new
version of gfortran outperforms this old version of ifort anyway.

Best wishes,

Andy