[molpro-user] Installing Parallel Molpro w/OpenMPI

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 15:57:16 GMT 2014

Alan,

Use -batch configure option to avoid being asked these questions; the
defaults are fine in most cases.

The -i8 option is default on 64-bit systems, there is no need to give
that option unless you're compiling on a 32-bit OS.

Molpro needs boost, but it should automatically download and build this
during the configure process.

Best wishes,

Andy