[molpro-user] Triplet state calculations

Alan Chien alandc at umich.edu
Fri Feb 21 19:44:02 GMT 2014

Update: Problem Resolved.

I reinstalled using Intel compilers v. 13.1.2. I also switched to OpenMPI
v. 1.4.3 because I noticed my previous GlobalArray installation was failing
some of its self-check tests and rather than deal with reinstalling it,
just opted for OpenMPI.

The job now works and gives the same answers as Chen Jun posted.

Thanks all for your help,
Alan Chien