[molpro-user] Molpro GA memory accounting

Grigory Shamov Grigory.Shamov at umanitoba.ca
Wed Jan 22 16:26:11 GMT 2014

Hi All,

We have a problem as our users started to use MolPro 12.1, the GA version
I've built for them here. Namely, the jobs get killed by our resource
management system (Torque; as we schedule per-core, we enforce memory
limits, to avoid jobs stepping on each other).

Is the memory used by GA, that perhaps would be also in-memory, accounted
under -m option? For example, if one specifies MOLPRO_OPTIONS of "-m 1000m
-S ga", would the GA stuff be counted under this 1000m?

Thanks!

--
Grigory Shamov

HPC Analyst, Westgrid/Compute Canada
E2-588 EITC Building, University of Manitoba
(204) 474-9625