[molpro-user] Energy in MRCI-F12 calculation

Peterson, Kirk kipeters at wsu.edu
Wed Jul 16 20:04:45 BST 2014

Dear Somnath,

ok, seems that unlike ccsd(t)-F12, the f12a ansatz is not recognized in mrci-f12.  I'm running your input (with F12b) now on my machine, but the last I heard the mrci-f12 program was not working for multiple states.  Perhaps this is the problem?

Perhaps Gerald Knizia will jump into this thread tomorrow.

best,

-Kirk