[molpro-user] Transition Moments in CASPT2

Alan Chien alandc at umich.edu
Thu Jul 31 21:59:39 BST 2014

Unfortunately, I have become a little stumped.

I've found that density matrices for various states can be saved by way of
the DM card within RS2.
And I can access the particular density set I need using the DENSITY card
from section 4.11

But I can't determine a card that will force Molpro to calculate the
transition moments. The closest I've found is the TRANS card in the CI
program, but that requires wavefunctions stored on records as the inputs,
whereas I only have the density matrices.

I will keep trawling the manual and update any progress.
Any help in the meantime would be appreciated.

~Alan Chien