[molpro-user] MRCISD+Q calculations

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:43:52 GMT 2014

Evgeniy,

I have already increased and decreased the memory. I tried to give even
3000 M words when I do so I get:
gmainv1 failure to allocate 3000230002

My machine has definetely enough memory to do these calculations.
Is it possible that the molpro is so compiled it cannot handle sufficient
amount of memory?

Dawid