[molpro-user] Operand Type Mismtach error

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 14:13:34 GMT 2014

Nayla,

I tried a simple input file incorporating that expression:

LZLZ=[4]
i=1
D_Lz_1_1(i)=sqrt(abs(LZLZ(1)))

and it evaluates as expected:

  SETTING LZLZ           =         4.00000000
  SETTING I              =         1.00000000
  SETTING D_LZ_1_1(1)    =         2.00000000

Does such an input file work for you? What is the value of LZLZ(1) when
the error occurs?

Best wishes,

Andy