[molpro-user] Fwd: Re: Variable from FORCE program

molpro-user molpro-user at molpro.net
Tue Nov 11 10:24:23 GMT 2014

============ Forwarded message ============
>From : Werner Győrffy<gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de>
To : <molpro-user at molpro.net>
Date : Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:48:29 +0000
Subject : Re: [molpro-user] Variable from FORCE program
============ Forwarded message ============

Dear Alexander,

Better late than never...

Saving the gradient components in variables is possible by using the
VARSAV directive on the FORCE card. For example,

hf
force;varsav
table,gradx,grady,gradz

where gradx(n), grady(n), and gradz(n) are the derivative with respect
to x, y, and z, respectively, for the n-th atom. (The atoms are in the
order as printed.)

Regards,

Werner.