[molpro-user] Too many active orbitals in MRCISD calculations.

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:27:57 BST 2014

Hello again,

I have manages to run my calculations using mrcic program, but it turns out
that I cannot do MRCISD using mrcic for many states, only single-state
calculations are available.
So now, is it possible to do the following:
1) Calculate MRCISD energies for state 1, 2, 3 etc. and save files with
wavefunctions of these states
2) Get the excitation energies as differences between energies of
abovementioned states
3) Using saved wavefunctions and excitation energies calculate the
transition moments between states 1-2, 1-3, etc. using mrcic program?

If so, can anyone explain how to save those wavefunctions and how to call
them later on to calculate transition moments using mrcic?
The problem is that for mrcic I must not use "state" card.

Thank you for any suggestions,

Dawid Grabarek