[molpro-user] Problem in eom calcuation

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Wed Aug 5 14:41:45 BST 2015

Dear Bhenma,

I do not see anything suspicious, too. Maybe your job was killed because it
exceeded some queue limits (e.g. maximum cpu time) or maybe the scratch disk
used for this job was unavailable for some time.

Best wishes,

Tatiana

On Wed, 5 Aug 2015, behnam nikoobakht wrote:

> Dear molpro users,
> I want to calcuate the energy of the excited states for Fenchon molecue using eom method.As you can see  in the output file, the calcuation was stopped after starting eom calculation
> without any reason. Does anybody have any ideas in this case?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for your help,Bhenma

Dr. Tatiana Korona http://tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl/staff/tania/index.html
Quantum Chemistry Laboratory, University of Warsaw, Pasteura 1, PL-02-093 Warsaw, POLAND