[molpro-user] UCCSD(T)-reg

Gerald Knizia knizia at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Dec 20 19:30:02 CET 2015

Dear Tatiana,
oh, right. Thanks for pointing this out. I think I have also seen this a
while back, but I thought it was fixed at some point by adjusting the
default thresholds for big bases, but maybe not (I am not sure). It is
certainly something important to consider when using diffuse basis sets.
I will add it to the "Handling Difficult Cases" section. Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Gerald