[molpro-user] Unreasonable T2 norm for CCSD(T) calculation with cc-pCVTZ but not for cc-pCVDZ

Paul Jerabek paul.jerabek at chemie.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 5 15:38:48 GMT 2015

Hi Tatiana,

thank you very much for your answer!

If I use the CC_NORM_MAX=XYZ option and play around with the numbers I
get arbitrarily large t2 vector norms (the higher XYZ, the higher the
norm). No convergence behaviour can be observed.

I very curious why this happens for the VTZ basis but not in VDZ.

Cheers,

	Paul

--
Dr. Paul Jerabek
Fachbereich Chemie, AK Berger, Theoretische Chemie

Phone: +49-(0)6421-28-27001