[molpro-user] Density-Fitting + all-electron basis set (e.g. CVDZ) for K - Part 2

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Wed Feb 25 22:34:04 GMT 2015

Dear Hanusha,

attached please find all the available all-electron basis sets for K.  Note that only wCVnZ sets and not CVnZ sets actually exist.  These may be different from the sets used in the 2000 paper you cite below, since at one point Dave Feller had produced some very preliminary K sets. The ones I've attached are more or less the official ones, although not published as yet.

best regards,

-Kirk

Kirk A. Peterson
Professor