[molpro-user] Array problem

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Tue Jul 14 15:30:39 BST 2015

Dear Suresh,

Your job probably failed only after some (quite a lot) points have been already
calculated, right? I got a different error, but probably it is of the same type,
i.e. either the number of file unit, or the number records increase with each
iteration and finally the program stops. In my case it helped when I cleaned
some files in each iteration, since my error message was:

  Contracted 2-electron integrals neglected if value below      1.0D-11
  WRITEM: =                       73
  ? Error
  ? Illegal file number
  ? The problem occurs in write

Probably it is enough to put the line below between the "i" and "j" loop:

delete,1,2,7

Probably not all files (No 1, 2, or 7) should be treated with delete, you can
experiment a bit and check which one should be deleted.

Best wishes,

Tatiana