[molpro-user] Regardin open shell singlet calculation

george george.iitm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:12:15 GMT 2015

Dear Rameswar

                           The error seems to be that molpro is unable to
write output due to various reason such as missing record, corrupt
file system, disk space availability etc. To calculate triplet energy,
multi,wf card alone is enough. If there is no degeneracy in
orbital then molpro should give energy without ambiquity. If there is
degeneracy you can deal with problem similar to O2 case using lquant
keyword.
I find that your size of active space is also very small. Check this aspect
too.