[molpro-user] LQuant - general enquiry

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Oct 16 18:35:48 BST 2015

Dear Tim,
testjob o2_vdz.test shows an example how this works, as well as example bh_mrci_sigma_delta.com (as you found).
LQUANT only works for linear molecules, and they should be oriented along the z-axis. If you have an example that fails, I can take a look.
Without an input or output it’s hard to tell.
Best regards
Joachim
---
Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim Werner