[molpro-user] Query Regarding MATROP in MOLPRO

Alexander Mitrushchenkov Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at u-pem.fr
Sun Oct 18 09:51:16 BST 2015

Hi,

Are you sure you try to diagonalize MO matrix? AOs in Molpro are not
normalized/orthogonal, so diagonalizing corresponding matrix (normally
loaded by matrop) will most probably produce nonsense.

Best,

Sasha

Le 16/10/2015 14:39, Sachin D Yeole a écrit :
> Dear Professor Korona,
> Thank you for answering the query and information.
> I also feel that matrop is correct.
> Could you give me idea of format the matrix in written in a file by "write,d,dm-1.dat" command.
> May be I am mixing some elements while reading from there.
>
> thanks
> Sachin..

Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov, IGR
Laboratoire de Modélisation et Simulation Multi Echelle
UMR 8208 CNRS
Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
5 Bd Descartes
77454 Marne la Vallée, Cedex 2, France