[molpro-user] how to increase number of iterations in SCF ?

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Sun Apr 17 18:16:03 CEST 2016

Dear Sabyasachi,

I think the problem is the syntax for maxit and your placement of the braces {…}.  The braces should contain a program and all its directives, e.g.,

{uhf
maxit,200
wf,427,1,5}

or

{uhf;maxit,200;wf,427,1,5}             (semicolons and linebreaks are equivalent)

if a program has no directives specified (like your optg below) the braces are optional.

In particular, note that directives like maxit use a comma as a delimiter and not a semicolon .

best regards,

-Kirk