[molpro-user] BAD TERMINATION RETURENED BY MOLPRO

Grant Hill grant.hill at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:41:55 CEST 2016

Dear Tanjin,

This is a rather generic error message, but I’ve seen similar when a node runs out of memory. It might be worth double checking how much memory you are asking for (remember that Molpro works with words rather than bytes, and that the memory requested is per-process), and if other memory hungry jobs were running on the node at the same time.

Best wishes,
Grant