[molpro-user] Density Fitting for Dunning DZP basis?

Werner Győrffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 14 09:35:11 CET 2016

Dear Seth,

Most likely, you get an error message like "Please specify a default
basis or define basis sets for all atoms!". This is due to that the
program cannot find the default density fitting basis set for the DZP
basis set as it is not defined. Please replace you basis set definition by

basis={
   default,dzp
  set,fit
   default,vdz/jkfit