[molpro-user] The fomat of coefficient of molecular or natural orbital

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:10:09 CET 2016

You can always use the matrop program for printing orbitals and this output with more decimal places. In particular, perhaps
see http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node796.html

This output looks very peculiar to me, however since the coefficients are extremely large. It seems to me you really need some
diffuse functions in your basis set for this active space. At the very least I would recommend using aug-cc-pV5Z instead of cc-pV5Z.

regards,

-Kirk