[molpro-user] CASSCF-optg-Problem

Klaus Doll doll at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 30 10:26:35 CEST 2016

Dear Reza,
without disclosing the geometry, it is hardly possible to answer this.
As you had also sent it to our other
molpro-email-address, I could look into it. It seems your geometry is
meant to be in Angstrom, but the default for Molpro is
atomic units (Bohr). Please insert

  angstrom;

e.g. like this:

memory 1000,m
  angstrom;
geometry={

See also manual, section 10.1 and especially 16.10.
hope this helps,
best wishes
Klaus