[molpro-user] Memory Problems

MD Simulation mdsimulationgroup at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:47:55 CEST 2016

Hello Molpro Users,

I'm trying to run an UCCSD(T) on a C4H8O radical-cation compound with
aug-cc-pVTZ.  This has 414 basis functions.

Each compute node has 32 cores and 126GB usable memory.  I have 16 nodes
for a total of 512 cpus.

I believe I am having memory problems because the calculation terminates
saying something along the lines of "add X words for a total of Y words".
(I don't have the full error right now, at home, but I will tomorrow).

While using all 512 cpus, I've tried setting the memory from 250Mwords to
2000Mwords but I can't seem to get the calculation to run.

Are there any suggestions in how to handle the memory?

Thanks,
Sam