[molpro-user] Error in Conical Intersection Optimization 2

Florian Rott florian.rott at cup.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 3 14:41:11 CET 2016

Dear Cody,

i was able to restart a conical intersection optimization using a new
wfu file and reading my orbitals from a orbital file. I saved and loaded
my orbital file as described in this post from 2008:
http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2008-January/002387.html

So my input file looked something like this:

FILE,2,file.wfu,new;

{matrop
read,orbitals,file=orbitals.orb;
save,orbitals,2140.2,orbitals}

{multi,
start,2140.2
}

If you have further questions fell free to ask.

Best regards,
Florian

--
Florian Rott