[molpro-user] DF-LCCSD(T) with core electrons, again

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Fri Sep 23 20:14:29 CEST 2016

Dear Edmond,

"Deleting projected core orbital" concerns PAOs (i.e. virtual orbitals), not
LMOs (i.e. occupied orbitals). If you have Li+, then you have only one occupied
orbital for lithium, i.e. 1s(Li) and this is the orbital, which you can see in
the orbital domain list in your output, so everything is OK.

Best wishes,

Tatiana