[molpro-user] EOF errors in LADC(2)

Matthias Heger heger at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 13 02:06:58 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm trying my hand at some LADC(2) calculations and I keep running into
these errors:

  READM:  RECORD=    6120.7  EXTENSION= 0  OFFSET=       3251.  ADDRESS=
       3251.  LEN=        2089  IMPLEMENTATION=df
  CURRENT WRITTEN FILE LENGTH:     3251.TRYING TO READ UP TO ADDRESS:
  5340.
  ? Error
  ? Trying to read beyond end of file
  ? The problem occurs in readm

  GLOBAL ERROR fehler on processor   0

It seems to me that this happens on one specific compute cluster when I
spread the calculation across different nodes. It works fine on another
system though, so I'm not completely sure what's going on.

My input is attached below.

Best,
Matthias

***,Crash Test Dummy
memory,50,m
symmetry,nosym
geomtyp=xyz
angstrom
geometry={
3
h2o
o   0.000  0.000  0.119
h1  1.423  0.000 -0.947
h2 -1.423  0.000 -0.947 }

basis=vdz

df-hf

{lt-df-ladc(2)
eom,2.1}

--
Dr. Matthias Heger
Department of Chemistry, University of Alberta

Office: CCIS 4-151
Email: heger at ualberta.ca