[molpro-user] MP2 pair energies

Matthias Heger heger at ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 7 01:16:26 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

thanks for your replies! I'm still toying around with double-hybrid functionals and the question came up when I looked at my outputs. I didn't have a simple way to see if the energy components I obtained were really the right thing, so I wanted to double check and got confused.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Heger
Department of Chemistry, University of Alberta

Office: CCIS 4-151
Lab: CCIS 4-108
Email: heger at ualberta.ca