[molpro-user] Job termination during Pipek-Mezey Localisation

Seth Olsen seth.olsen at uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 21 22:43:41 CET 2017

Hi Hans-Joachim,
Here are the input files in a zipped tar archive.  The job was run from restart; in order to run it as is for reproduction of the problem, uncomment the matrop section in the front (to read in the orbitals, included as ascii flle), the geometry, and the orbital rotations in the first mcscf deck.
Many Thanks,
seth
Seth Olsen, PhD.
Honorary Fellow
School of Mathematics & Physics
The University of Queensland
QLD 4072  Australia
Ph: +61 7 3365 2816
A PGP public key for this address has been uploaded to the key servers.