[molpro-user] Job termination during Pipek-Mezey Localisation

Seth Olsen seth.olsen at uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 21 22:46:05 CET 2017

It works for a smaller active space - I’ve run into things like this before when the CAS space is large, but the usual fix (increasing mem) doesn’t seem to be working this time.
Seth Olsen, PhD.
Honorary Fellow
School of Mathematics & Physics
The University of Queensland
QLD 4072  Australia
Ph: +61 7 3365 2816
A PGP public key for this address has been uploaded to the key servers.