[molpro-user] Setting the energy put, xyz writes to the xyz file

Tibor Győri tiborgyri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:09:21 CET 2017

This is exactly what I tried the first time, and it does not work for me.
PUT,XYZ seems to always write the energy from the last calculation,
regardless what *energy* contains (see attached output files, the xyz file
contains the original RHF energy)
Something must has changed since the 2015.1 binary was released, maybe
fixing another bug fixed this issue as well?

Tibor Győri