[molpro-user] Molpro installation error

Andy May ajmay81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:11:44 CEST 2017

Dear Dibyendu Sardar,

Are you certain you are really using 4.8 version? I have just tried and
Molpro (molpro.2012.1.52.tar.gz) builds fine with 4.8.

You must start from scratch since the 4.4 module files will not be
compatible with 4.8, and ensure gfortran 4.8 appears first in PATH. After
running configure you should check the FC variable in CONFIG is the
location of gfortran 4.8 and the FCVERSION variable is correct.

You can skip neci compilation with -noneci configure option, but you will
still have problems if you try to use gfortran 4.4 to compile the rest of
Molpro source.

Best wishes,

Andy