[molpro-user] mailing list transfer

Molpro molpro at molpro.net
Thu May 24 12:00:59 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

With immediate effect, the molpro-user mailing list has now been
transferred to a Google Group.  For legal reasons, we cannot directly
re-subscribe you to the group, but we hope that you will want to remain
connected by registering yourself, and that you will continue to
participate.  In order to do so, please visit
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/molpro-user . If you are signed in to
a Google account already, you will see a prompt to ‘Apply to join
group’; otherwise, simply following the ‘New Topic’ prompt will lead to
prompts to log in to an existing, or create a new, Google account. You
can, however, read all posts to the group without subscribing.

All records that we hold of subscriptions to the old molpro-user mailing
list will be deleted shortly.  We will maintain the archive of previous
posts to molpro-user on the Molpro web site.

Best wishes,

The Molpro Team