[molpro-user] Define special electronic states

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 08:56:11 BST 2006

You can find some help for this in the manual. First of all, it is
possible to control the full-point-group orbital occupancy of a
single determinant in the Hartree-Fock program: see http://
www.molpro.net/info/current//doc/manual/node161.html . For linear
molecules, in MCSCF it is also possible to control the overall Lz
quantum number: see http://www.molpro.net/info/current//doc/manual/
node229.html

Peter Knowles

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,