[molpro-user] molpro2010.1 installation in openSUSE 10.3

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 15:57:50 GMT 2010

Patricia,

You should be writing something similar to:

molpro -d /home/scratch/molpro -W /home/scratch/wfu input.mol

You can set the options permanently in a file named ~/.molprorc, eg.

-d /home/scratch/molpro
-W /home/scratch/wfu

The manual explains all of the options:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/