MOLPRO compilation problems continued

Aleksey Kuznetsov kuznetsov at cc.usu.edu
Mon Aug 13 20:40:45 BST 2001

Thank you very much for your advise.
But how could the problem with linking of
/home/boldyrev/molpro/molpro2000.1/bin/molpro.exe be solved? Every time when
I try to compile Molpro using "make" command (having used "./applypatch
-all" and "./configure"), I end with messages like given in my previous
e-mail and also with the massage like this:

linking /home/boldyrev/molpro/molpr2000.1/bin/molpro.exe
link failed

Should any options be added or deleted in Molpro CONFIG file to fix this
problem?

I suspect, that something wrong is in linprog file, with linking of
molpro.exe file during compilation, but I have no idea how
this can be improved. I'm very new in Fortran (or any other) programming and
in Makefiles stuff. Have anybody experienced such problems with file linking
during Molpro compilation? How could this problem be solved?

Thank you very much in advance.

 Sincerely Yours,
 Aleksey Kuznetsov.