Enquiry about the size of *.TMP

Kenneth Law s000411 at mailserv.cuhk.edu.hk
Fri Aug 24 09:54:56 BST 2001

Dear Prof. Knowles,

I have a problem when calculating job (single point) involving large basis set, like aug-cc-pV5Z, aug-cc-pV6Z. The error message indicated that my disk space for the *.TMP is not enough, which the hard disk space that use to run the MOLPRO already is 18GB.

In fact, in the workstation, there have 2 disk containing 18GB. Therefore, I would like to ask is there any way the I can modify the molpro.rc so that whenever the disk 1 is full, then the disk 2 can be use to continues my calculation??

I am looking forward for your prompt reply.

Best Regards,

C.K. Law
Graduate Student
Department of Chemistry