Enquiry about the size of *.TMP

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 17:46:46 BST 2001

There are two possibilities that might work for you.
1. Depending on you operating system, you might be able to create a
single striped filesystem across both disks
2. If the disk-fill problem occurs in the integral sort (most likely),
you can designate a different directory for Molpro file 4, which is
the temporary space used for sorting, by using the -4 command line
option (or perhaps more conveniently embedding it in molpro.rc)
Good luck
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles