molpro and Mac OS X

Kirk Peterson ng570 at talisker.emsl.pnl.gov
Wed Dec 12 20:17:05 GMT 2001

Terry,

I don't know of anyone who has tried yet, but I've actually
been thinking of it myself.  At this point, I was waiting
until I upgraded my Absoft compiler to the AltiVec supported
version. I doubt that just using g77 will result in anything
that runs very fast.

-Kirk

> Hi,
>
> Anyone out there with experience compile molpro on Darwin or Mac OS X?
>
> TG
>
> --
> _________________
> Terry M. Gray, Ph.D., Computer Support Scientist
> Chemistry Department, Colorado State University
> Fort Collins, Colorado  80523
> grayt at lamar.colostate.edu  http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
> phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801

Kirk A. Peterson
Associate Professor              Affiliate Senior Research Scientist
Department of Chemistry     &    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
2710 University Dr.              Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Washington State University      Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA 99352               P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop K8-91

Office: (509) 376-2023, (509) 372-7282
Fax:    (509) 376-0420
kirk.peterson at pnl.gov
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/~kipeters/