Installation problem of Molpro2000.1 on SGI,IRIX6.5.13

Ravneet Sachar ravneet at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:23:58 BST 2001

Greetings...

I am having a problem installing molpro2000.1 on SGI system running
IRIX6.5.13
When I run the "./configure" command, the error message reported is as
follows..

Machine architecture is unix unix-i8 unix-iris
./configure[130]: a.out:  not found
There is a problem with 8-byte integer constant handling by the compiler
This may be related to SGI bug 608953, which is fixed by patch 3265
You will need to get the compiler fixed so that the following program runs
correctly
      namx=99999
      call sreibw (namx)
      call sreibw (99999)
      end
      subroutine sreibw (namx)
      save iold
      data iold/0/
      if (iold.eq.0) then
       iold=namx
      else
       if (iold.eq.namx) write (6,*) 'OK'
      end if
      end

Please let m eknow what I should do to get molpro running and started.
Thanks,

Regards,
Ravneet Sachar
Dept of Chemistry, Southern Methodist Univ, Dallas.