MP2 densities

Dave Moore dtmoore at rijnh.nl
Tue Apr 9 08:22:08 BST 2002

Hello,

A while back I asked about the possibility of storing MP2 densities for
later visualization/manipulation.  I got a reply from Dr. Werner saying that
he would add such functionality to the "new version", which at the time
referred to 2002.1.  I have looked through the 2002.1 manual for info on
this addition, but I haven't been able to find it.  Is the MP2 density now
automatically saved on a particular record (like the SCF density for
example), or do I have to do something explicit (like with MATROP)?  Or is
there a patch I need to download and apply?  Thanks in advance for your
help,

Dave Moore
FOM Rijnhuizen
Nieuwegein, the Netherlands